About Me

My photo
It's not. About me, I mean. Really!
I avoid labels when possible, but here goes: SWF, 40'ish, 20 year Navy veteran. I have an inner ham and her name is Ms. Piggy.

Monday, December 10, 2007

She's baaaaack!


Good heavens, time does fly!
It's been an exciting year, I must say. Notable events since my last blog entry included attending the 2007 Fetish and Fantasy Ball in Las Vegas, NV. I also traveled to the Pacific Northwest to visit family, we had a mini-reunion there. My roommate Stacey has moved out and found her own place, and I've been found by a very special man who is becomming a major part of my life.
I'll fill in on these events in seperate entries, but there is a picture of me and my friend Edie at the '07 Ball. Can you guess what our characters were?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers