About Me

My photo
It's not. About me, I mean. Really!
I avoid labels when possible, but here goes: SWF, 40'ish, 20 year Navy veteran. I have an inner ham and her name is Ms. Piggy.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Time Warp Taco Tuesday (to local friends only)

Hi all!

I wanted to give everyone some advance notice on a schedule change so you can plan accordingly.

Because I will be out of town on Tuesday the 16th, I am holding that Taco Tuesday on Saturday the 13th beginning at 6PM (or immediately following the Pride group board meeting).

A special friend of mine will be here then and we are setting aside that day to meet as many of my friends as possible who care to do so. I'd really like you all to meet her if you can make the time :-D

I will also still be holding a normal taco night on Tuesday the 9th; but I will not be able to attend Starbucks coffee on Thursday the 11th since I'll be driving to Las Vegas to pick up my friend from the airport.

Thanks everyone!

M

1 comment:

  1. I just about had Jack talked into bringing me down, until I read this. He insisted on us going to Laughlin THAT week rather than this upcoming week :(

    ReplyDelete

Followers