About Me

My photo
It's not. About me, I mean. Really!
I avoid labels when possible, but here goes: SWF, 40'ish, 20 year Navy veteran. I have an inner ham and her name is Ms. Piggy.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Convicted felon harassing me.

A person going by the name Justin Evans, with a MySpace profile name of "None ya business" recently contacted me trying to coerce me into allowing him as my roommate.

He admitted himself to being a convicted felon, and refused to send me contact information so I could run a background check on him. Naturally I said no to the roommate idea at which point he became abusive. Of course he played the "You're a man" card and then had the gall to threaten me with reporting me to LHPD for identity theft.

I recommend you avoid this person and delete any contact he makes with you. His email address is justinevans83@hotmail.com

Yes, I've had a police report filed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers