About Me

My photo
It's not. About me, I mean. Really!
I avoid labels when possible, but here goes: SWF, 40'ish, 20 year Navy veteran. I have an inner ham and her name is Ms. Piggy.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Rollercoaster

I was with a couple who are probably my closest freinds in town last night, and I could not have asked for better support from these dear freinds. I feel like a fool sometimes for worrying, so many of my fears about what people would say have been unfounded. I went home last night floating, much better outlook on things today!
Marie Coogan needs a middle name, the lottery continues! In what is a long story, I want something that starts with 'J' (I could then go by MJ, like Spiderman's girlfreind, like I said, long story). My freinds called this morning to suggest Isabella! I do like the mediterranean sound of it! That is when I thought of Janine. The only other that has sounded good so far was Joy. Janine is at the top of the list so far!
I'll be travelling to Tucson area tomorrow to visit with Kimberly and Michael. Yet another weekend as myself without worrying about it! Woo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers