About Me

My photo
It's not. About me, I mean. Really!
I avoid labels when possible, but here goes: SWF, 40'ish, 20 year Navy veteran. I have an inner ham and her name is Ms. Piggy.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Name a rose


Holy Mackeral, December since I did anything here!
Needless to say, it's been a busy few months:
1. The wife moved out in March. She has our son with her
2. I changed my mind about keeping the house, so I refinanced it and bought out the wife.
3. I've had 2 laser treatments, just got done with the fallout from the last one.
4. I had a 4 day campout over Easter with Stacey and all my local freinds, was out the entire time as myself. Hence the fish picture, the guys caught this monster one night.
5. Stacey, my freind from Las Vegas, has moved here and is my new roommate/SO.
6. I set a full-time date of May 15. Yikes, 2 days from now
7. The name contest is over! Marie Julieanne Aponte is hereby christened. Got the notarized Declaration of Name Change to prove it.
So much to talk about on each count. I will try to do more on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers