About Me

My photo
It's not. About me, I mean. Really!
I avoid labels when possible, but here goes: SWF, 40'ish, 20 year Navy veteran. I have an inner ham and her name is Ms. Piggy.

Friday, May 23, 2008

And then he left me!

Oh.....NEVER MIND!
That's right, no wedding, engagement called off.
The whole relationship was built over a lie.
I forgave him the lie, but he couldn't get over the guilt, so he left. Great solution, huh?
I'm beginning to understand why so many of us are trans-lesbian! Men suck. It gets clearer every day (and I'm happier for it) that I never was one. What don't guys understand about total honesty?
My heart is crushed, but my spirit says, "Fuck it". I guess I'm getting used to people walking out on me.
On a good note, I got the job to uninstall/transfer/install the check-out lane media kiosk equipment from our local WalMart to it's new location at our soon-to-open Super Wallyworld. Good stuff$$
It's pouring rain here in the desert.
I STILL REALLY NEED A ROOMMATE!
Have a great weekend everyone, I see a marathon gaming session in my plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers