About Me

My photo
It's not. About me, I mean. Really!
I avoid labels when possible, but here goes: SWF, 40'ish, 20 year Navy veteran. I have an inner ham and her name is Ms. Piggy.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

More fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOjeZnjKlp0
Calpernia is always a hoot, gotta love her! Yes, I think I've been asked every one of those questions\comments, too. Another that annoys me the most is, "Oh, it's ok, I have a gay ". To which I sometimes wish I could say; "Well, dorkweed, once again I've been shown that people are incapable of seeing the point behind a transperson, thanks so much for your condescending acceptance, you shallow $#%$"!
Happy TGIF to you all. I've had a very busy week, hope that explains why I haven't said much ;) I'm really looking forward to the IFGE conference now, 3 whole days with good people I don't have to hear those questions from! Just don't any of you ask me about computers, I'm not touching one of those then either!
Hugs n' love!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers