About Me

My photo
It's not. About me, I mean. Really!
I avoid labels when possible, but here goes: SWF, 40'ish, 20 year Navy veteran. I have an inner ham and her name is Ms. Piggy.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Kindness of strangers

The time does fly......
Nearly 1 month on spiro is past, I'm only on 100mg/day right now, taking it slow. No bad side effects. I am seeing fewer spontaneous erections, and I feel calmer most of the time. Nothing else noticeable yet, we will see about upping the doseage next month. I will start the estrogen after this week too, 2mg/day for the first week, then 4mg/day afterwards. I will have follow-up labs in January.
My son was here for Thanksgiving, I picked him up Wednesday in Glamis as usual. Had some misadventure on the way with the '83 Suburban I just bought. I had checked the water before leaving, but left the radiator cap sitting on the the fender! It didn't get hot for over 100 miles, just before I hit Palo Verde, but I pulled over as soon as it did. One of the farmers there stopped and went to get water for me and brought it back! There are still nice people in this world. Luckily the cap was still sitting on the fender, so after refilling it, I was back on my way, everything was fine. We went motorcycle riding all day Saturday, my usual freinds were present, plus the President of our PFLAG chapter and her son. Stacey came out later in the day too after she got off of work, we had a great time.
Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers